The 10 Commandments
So I got this idea from Ben Bruno and I decided that Latitude 32 Fitness needs a set of 10 Commandments.
- Thou shalt not speak while Grand Master Sensei is speaking.
- There is always time to workout, even when you don’t think there is.
- If thou haves a joke then thou shall share thy joke
- Consistency is thy key. If you’re not happy with your results then try being consistent.
- This should have been number 1. Training will always help you jiu jitsu.
- If your friends don’t workout or have the desire to workout. Then thou needs new friends.
- Thy Glutes, Core, and Lats will be engaged 50% of the time about 110% of the time.
- High Five, Bump, Elbow, hand hug or hug everybody before you leave the facility.
- Put down thy sugar, eat more protein, drink water, eat veggies at least once a day and rest as much as possible.
- Speed hides dis-function. So chill out and mind thy form
If thou abides by these rules, then you shall receive everlasting results.
I know that a few of these are silly but, it brings a fun and friendly environment, that is business in the front and a party in the back.